Sneaky Snorkels Paintball Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaky Snorkels Paintball Team

Welcome To The Sneaky Snorkels Forum Here you can chat about dates/games/guns!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa G

Papa G

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe   The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:58 am

November 15th 10 man teams / 15 man squads big game format, at NPF camping and field wlak on saturday

See NPF forum for deails http://forum.nationalpaintballfields.com/showthread.php?t=451
Back to top Go down
http://www.dccomputersupplies.co.uk
moshking666

moshking666

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe   The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 am

yeah were playin that. i mean, were WINNING that!
Back to top Go down
Drask
Admin
Drask

Male Number of posts : 57
Humor : Snorkel Humor!

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe   The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

oh and for Info, the guy who takes the photos at Metal 2 The Masses has been talking to me about taking paintball pictures, So I will be asking him to be our personal photographer at the UWL!!!!

all in agreement??
Back to top Go down
moshking666

moshking666

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe   The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am

not during game, its a big tourny, i dont want the enemy knowing where we are without having to look. but definately diamond wars and sup-air tourny.
Back to top Go down
The Cannon

The Cannon

Male Number of posts : 10
Humor : T.B.C.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe   The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:18 pm

UWL.......
Obvously Snorkels have enough to field a team..........
Will you have any spares to join up with my lot? I got a firm 6 so far, been talking with Avatar about linking with Titan but i think they may get there own team together.
I think Bullfrog & Tadpole have shown an interest but that leave me short by a few to get the base of 10 players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teampbw.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe   The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Woodsball League is coming to Europe
Page 1 of 1